Ramsey County, North Dakota - Assessor's Office
The Ramsey County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Ramsey County, North Dakota. You can contact the Ramsey County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Ramsey County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Ramsey County Assessor's Office is located in Devils Lake, North Dakota.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Ramsey County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Ramsey County Information
Ramsey County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Ramsey County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Ramsey County Tax Appraiser.
- The Ramsey County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Ramsey County.
- The Ramsey County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Ramsey County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Ramsey County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Ramsey County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Ramsey County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 701-662-7012. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Ramsey County assessor's office at 701-662-7098. Please call the assessor's office in Devils Lake before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352