Lamoure County, North Dakota - Assessor's Office
The Lamoure County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Lamoure County, North Dakota. You can contact the Lamoure County Assessor for:
- Checking the Lamoure County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Lamoure County Assessor's Office is located in the LaMoure County Courthouse in LaMoure, North Dakota.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Lamoure County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Lamoure County Information
Lamoure County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Lamoure County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Lamoure County Tax Appraiser.
- The Lamoure County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Lamoure County.
- The Lamoure County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Lamoure County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Lamoure County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Lamoure County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Lamoure County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 701-883-5301. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in LaMoure before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352