Foster County, North Dakota - Assessor's Office
The Foster County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Foster County, North Dakota. You can contact the Foster County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Foster County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Foster County Assessor's Office is located in Carrington, North Dakota.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Foster County Assessor Contact Information
Foster County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Foster County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Foster County Tax Appraiser.
- The Foster County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Foster County.
- The Foster County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Foster County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Foster County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Foster County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Foster County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 701-652-3060. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Foster County assessor's office at 701-652-2173. Please call the assessor's office in Carrington before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352