Emmons County, North Dakota - Assessor's Office
The Emmons County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Emmons County, North Dakota. You can contact the Emmons County Assessor for:
- Checking the Emmons County property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Emmons County Assessor's Office is located in the Emmons County Courthouse in Linton, North Dakota.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Emmons County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Emmons County Information
Emmons County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Emmons County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Emmons County Tax Appraiser.
- The Emmons County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Emmons County.
- The Emmons County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Emmons County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Emmons County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Emmons County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Emmons County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 701-254-4417. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Linton before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352