Dunn County, North Dakota - Assessor's Office
The Dunn County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Dunn County, North Dakota. You can contact the Dunn County Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the Dunn County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Dunn County Assessor's Office is located in the Dunn County Courthouse in Manning, North Dakota.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Dunn County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Dunn County Information
Dunn County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Dunn County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Dunn County Tax Appraiser.
- The Dunn County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Dunn County.
- The Dunn County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Dunn County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Dunn County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Dunn County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Dunn County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 701-573-4445. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Manning before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352