Dickey County, North Dakota - Assessor's Office
The Dickey County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Dickey County, North Dakota. You can contact the Dickey County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Dickey County property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
PO Box 215The Dickey County Assessor's Office is located in the Dickey County Courthouse in Ellendale, North Dakota. Ellendale is the county seat of Dickey County, where most local government offices are located.
Dickey County Assessor Contact Information
Dickey County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Dickey County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Dickey County Tax Appraiser.
- The Dickey County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Dickey County.
- The Dickey County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Dickey County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Dickey County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Dickey County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Dickey County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 701-349-3249. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Ellendale before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Dickey County Courthouse at 701-349-3249-3.