Wyoming County, New York - Assessor's Office
The Wyoming County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Wyoming County, New York. You can contact the Wyoming County Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the Wyoming County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
143 N Main StThe Wyoming County Assessor's Office is located in Warsaw, New York. Warsaw is the county seat of Wyoming County, where most local government offices are located.
Wyoming County Assessor Contact Information
Wyoming County Assessor Address
Wyoming County Real Property Tax Services
143 North Main Street, Suite 303
Warsaw, NY 14569
Wyoming County Assessor Phone Number
Wyoming County Assessor's Website
Additional Wyoming County Information
Property Assessment Rolls
Property Search & Mapping (GIS Maps) Geographical Information System
Wyoming County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Wyoming County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Wyoming County Tax Appraiser.
- The Wyoming County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Wyoming County.
- The Wyoming County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Wyoming County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Wyoming County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Wyoming County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Wyoming County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 585-786-8828. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Wyoming County assessor's office at 585-786-8827. Please call the assessor's office in Warsaw before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Government Center at 585-786-8800.
Find the tax assessor for a different New York county
Find property records for Wyoming County
The median property tax in Wyoming County, New York is $2,527.00