Debaca County, New Mexico - Assessor's Office
The Debaca County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Debaca County, New Mexico. You can contact the Debaca County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Debaca County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Debaca County Assessor's Office is located in Fort Sumner, New Mexico.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Debaca County Assessor Contact Information
Debaca County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Debaca County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Debaca County Tax Appraiser.
- The Debaca County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Debaca County.
- The Debaca County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Debaca County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Debaca County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Debaca County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Debaca County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 575-355-7448. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Debaca County assessor's office at 575-355-2441. Please call the assessor's office in Fort Sumner before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352