Town of Springfield, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Springfield Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Springfield, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Springfield Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Town of Springfield property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
14 Main StThe Town of Springfield Assessor's Office is located in Springfield, Sullivan County, New Hampshire. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Town Of Springfield Courthouse, at 2750 Main Street.
Town of Springfield Assessor Contact Information
Town of Springfield Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Springfield Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Springfield Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Springfield Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Springfield.
- The Town of Springfield Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Springfield Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Springfield, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Springfield about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Springfield Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-763-4805. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Springfield before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Springfield Courthouse at 603-863-2560.