Town of Seabrook, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Seabrook Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Seabrook, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Seabrook Assessor for:
- Checking the Town of Seabrook property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
119 North RdThe Town of Seabrook Assessor's Office is located in Seabrook, Rockingham County, New Hampshire.
Town of Seabrook Assessor Contact Information
Town of Seabrook Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Seabrook Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Seabrook Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Seabrook Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Seabrook.
- The Town of Seabrook Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Seabrook Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Seabrook, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Seabrook about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Seabrook Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-474-2966. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Seabrook assessor's office at 603-474-8007. Please call the assessor's office in Seabrook before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Seabrook Complex at 603-679-2256.