[New Hampshire Assessors]

Town of Sandwich, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office

The Town of Sandwich Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Sandwich, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Sandwich Assessor for:

  • Appealing your property tax appraisal
  • Checking the Town of Sandwich property tax due date
  • Your property tax bill
  • Paying your property tax
  • Information on your property's tax assessment
  • Reporting upgrades or improvements

PO BOX 152The Town of Sandwich Assessor's Office is located in Center Sandwich, Carroll County, New Hampshire.

Town of Sandwich Assessor Contact Information

Town of Sandwich Assessor's Office Services

There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Sandwich Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Sandwich Tax Appraiser.

  1. The Town of Sandwich Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Sandwich.
  2. The Town of Sandwich Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
  3. The Town of Sandwich Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Sandwich, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.

When contacting Town of Sandwich about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Sandwich Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-284-7701. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!

If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Sandwich assessor's office at 603-284-6819. Please call the assessor's office in Center Sandwich before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Sandwich Administration Building at 603-539-2428.

Learn More

Find the tax assessor for a different New Hampshire county

Find property records for Carroll County

The median property tax in Carroll County, New Hampshire is $2,582.00

newhampshire Property Tax Data All of the Town of Sandwich information on this page has been verified and checked for accuracy.
If any of the links or phone numbers provided no longer work, please let us know and we will update this page.