Town of Sandown, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Sandown Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Sandown, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Sandown Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Town of Sandown property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
119 North RdThe Town of Sandown Assessor's Office is located in Sandown, Rockingham County, New Hampshire.
Town of Sandown Assessor Contact Information
Town of Sandown Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Sandown Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Sandown Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Sandown Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Sandown.
- The Town of Sandown Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Sandown Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Sandown, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Sandown about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Sandown Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-887-8392. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Sandown before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Sandown Complex at 603-679-2256.