Town of Raymond, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Raymond Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Raymond, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Raymond Assessor for:
- Checking the Town of Raymond property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
119 North RdThe Town of Raymond Assessor's Office is located in Raymond, Rockingham County, New Hampshire.
Town of Raymond Assessor Contact Information
Town of Raymond Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Raymond Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Raymond Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Raymond Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Raymond.
- The Town of Raymond Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Raymond Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Raymond, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Raymond about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Raymond Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-895-4735. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Raymond before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Raymond Complex at 603-679-2256.