Town of Plaistow, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Plaistow Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Plaistow, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Plaistow Assessor for:
- Checking the Town of Plaistow property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
119 North RdThe Town of Plaistow Assessor's Office is located in Plaistow, Rockingham County, New Hampshire.
Town of Plaistow Assessor Contact Information
Town of Plaistow Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Plaistow Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Plaistow Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Plaistow Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Plaistow.
- The Town of Plaistow Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Plaistow Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Plaistow, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Plaistow about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Plaistow Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-382-5200. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Plaistow assessor's office at 603-382-7183. Please call the assessor's office in Plaistow before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Plaistow Complex at 603-679-2256.