Town of Pembroke, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Pembroke Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Pembroke, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Pembroke Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Town of Pembroke property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
333 Daniel Webster Highway #2The Town of Pembroke Assessor's Office is located in the Pembroke Town Hall in Pembroke, Merrimack County, New Hampshire.
Town of Pembroke Assessor Contact Information
Town of Pembroke Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Pembroke Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Pembroke Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Pembroke Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Pembroke.
- The Town of Pembroke Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Pembroke Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Pembroke, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Pembroke about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Pembroke Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-485-4747. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Pembroke assessor's office at 603-485-3967. Please call the assessor's office in Pembroke before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Courthouse at 603-228-0331.