Town of New Boston, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of New Boston Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of New Boston, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of New Boston Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the Town of New Boston property tax due date
329 Mast Rd Ste 120The Town of New Boston Assessor's Office is located in New Boston, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire.
Town of New Boston Assessor Contact Information
Town of New Boston Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of New Boston Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of New Boston Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of New Boston Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of New Boston.
- The Town of New Boston Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of New Boston Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of New Boston, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of New Boston about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of New Boston Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-487-5504. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of New Boston assessor's office at 603-487-2975. Please call the assessor's office in New Boston before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of New Boston Courthouse at 603-627-5600.