Town of Middleton, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Middleton Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Middleton, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Middleton Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Town of Middleton property tax due date
PO BOX 799The Town of Middleton Assessor's Office is located in Middleton, Strafford County, New Hampshire.
Town of Middleton Assessor Contact Information
Town of Middleton Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Middleton Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Middleton Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Middleton Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Middleton.
- The Town of Middleton Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Middleton Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Middleton, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Middleton about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Middleton Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-473-5208. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Middleton assessor's office at 603-473-2577. Please call the assessor's office in Middleton before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Middleton Courthouse at 603-742-1458.