Town of Lyme, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Lyme Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Lyme, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Lyme Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Town of Lyme property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
3855 Dartmouth College HwyThe Town of Lyme Assessor's Office is located in Lyme, Grafton County, New Hampshire.
Town of Lyme Assessor Contact Information
Town of Lyme Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Lyme Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Lyme Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Lyme Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Lyme.
- The Town of Lyme Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Lyme Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Lyme, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Lyme about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Lyme Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-795-4639. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Lyme assessor's office at 603-795-4637. Please call the assessor's office in Lyme before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Lyme Courthouse at 603-787-6941.