Town of Langdon, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Langdon Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Langdon, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Langdon Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Town of Langdon property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
14 Main StThe Town of Langdon Assessor's Office is located in Langdon, Sullivan County, New Hampshire.
Town of Langdon Assessor Contact Information
Town of Langdon Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Langdon Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Langdon Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Langdon Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Langdon.
- The Town of Langdon Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Langdon Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Langdon, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Langdon about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Langdon Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-835-2389. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Langdon assessor's office at 603-835-6055. Please call the assessor's office in Langdon before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Langdon Courthouse at 603-863-2560.