Town of Hinsdale, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Hinsdale Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Hinsdale, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Hinsdale Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Town of Hinsdale property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
33 West StThe Town of Hinsdale Assessor's Office is located in the Hinsdale Town Hall in Hinsdale, Cheshire County, New Hampshire.
Town of Hinsdale Assessor Contact Information
Town of Hinsdale Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Hinsdale Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Hinsdale Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Hinsdale Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Hinsdale.
- The Town of Hinsdale Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Hinsdale Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Hinsdale, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Hinsdale about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Hinsdale Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-336-5727. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Hinsdale assessor's office at 603-336-5711. Please call the assessor's office in Hinsdale before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Administration Buiding at 603-352-8215.