Town of Hebron, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Hebron Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Hebron, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Hebron Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Town of Hebron property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
3855 Dartmouth College HwyThe Town of Hebron Assessor's Office is located in Hebron, Grafton County, New Hampshire.
Town of Hebron Assessor Contact Information
Town of Hebron Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Hebron Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Hebron Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Hebron Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Hebron.
- The Town of Hebron Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Hebron Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Hebron, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Hebron about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Hebron Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-744-2631. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Hebron assessor's office at 603-744-5330. Please call the assessor's office in Hebron before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Hebron Courthouse at 603-787-6941.