Town of Grantham, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Grantham Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Grantham, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Grantham Assessor for:
- Checking the Town of Grantham property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
14 Main StThe Town of Grantham Assessor's Office is located in the Grantham Town Building in Grantham, Sullivan County, New Hampshire.
Town of Grantham Assessor Contact Information
Town of Grantham Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Grantham Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Grantham Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Grantham Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Grantham.
- The Town of Grantham Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Grantham Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Grantham, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Grantham about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Grantham Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-863-6021. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Grantham assessor's office at 603-863-3961. Please call the assessor's office in Grantham before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Grantham Courthouse at 603-863-2560.