Town of Gilmanton, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Gilmanton Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Gilmanton, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Gilmanton Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Town of Gilmanton property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
34 County DrThe Town of Gilmanton Assessor's Office is located in Gilmanton, Belknap County, New Hampshire.
Town of Gilmanton Assessor Contact Information
Town of Gilmanton Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Gilmanton Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Gilmanton Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Gilmanton Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Gilmanton.
- The Town of Gilmanton Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Gilmanton Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Gilmanton, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Gilmanton about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Gilmanton Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-267-6700. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Gilmanton assessor's office at 603-267-6701. Please call the assessor's office in Gilmanton before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town of Gilmanton government at 603-524-3579.