Town of Farmington, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Farmington Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Farmington, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Farmington Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Town of Farmington property tax due date
PO BOX 799The Town of Farmington Assessor's Office is located in Farmington, Strafford County, New Hampshire.
Town of Farmington Assessor Contact Information
Town of Farmington Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Farmington Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Farmington Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Farmington Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Farmington.
- The Town of Farmington Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Farmington Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Farmington, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Farmington about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Farmington Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-755-2789. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Farmington before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Farmington Courthouse at 603-742-1458.