Town of Dunbarton, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Dunbarton Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Dunbarton, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Dunbarton Assessor for:
- Checking the Town of Dunbarton property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
333 Daniel Webster Highway #2The Town of Dunbarton Assessor's Office is located in Dunbarton, Merrimack County, New Hampshire.
Town of Dunbarton Assessor Contact Information
Town of Dunbarton Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Dunbarton Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Dunbarton Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Dunbarton Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Dunbarton.
- The Town of Dunbarton Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Dunbarton Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Dunbarton, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Dunbarton about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Dunbarton Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-774-3541. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Dunbarton assessor's office at 603-774-5541. Please call the assessor's office in Dunbarton before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Courthouse at 603-228-0331.