Town of Brentwood, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Brentwood Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Brentwood, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Brentwood Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Town of Brentwood property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
119 North RdThe Town of Brentwood Assessor's Office is located in Brentwood, Rockingham County, New Hampshire. Brentwood is the county seat of Town of Brentwood, where most local government offices are located.
Town of Brentwood Assessor Contact Information
Town of Brentwood Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Brentwood Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Brentwood Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Brentwood Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Brentwood.
- The Town of Brentwood Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Brentwood Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Brentwood, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Brentwood about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Brentwood Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-642-6400. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Brentwood assessor's office at 603-642-6310. Please call the assessor's office in Brentwood before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Brentwood Complex at 603-679-2256.