Town of Bow, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Bow Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Bow, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Bow Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Town of Bow property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
333 Daniel Webster Highway #2The Town of Bow Assessor's Office is located in Bow, Merrimack County, New Hampshire.
Town of Bow Assessor Contact Information
Town of Bow Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Bow Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Bow Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Bow Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Bow.
- The Town of Bow Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Bow Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Bow, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Bow about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Bow Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-228-1187. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Bow assessor's office at 603-225-2982. Please call the assessor's office in Bow before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Courthouse at 603-228-0331.