Town of Bethlehem, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Bethlehem Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Bethlehem, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Bethlehem Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Town of Bethlehem property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
3855 Dartmouth College HwyThe Town of Bethlehem Assessor's Office is located in Bethlehem, Grafton County, New Hampshire.
Town of Bethlehem Assessor Contact Information
Town of Bethlehem Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Bethlehem Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Bethlehem Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Bethlehem Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Bethlehem.
- The Town of Bethlehem Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Bethlehem Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Bethlehem, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Bethlehem about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Bethlehem Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-869-3351. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Bethlehem assessor's office at 603-869-5500. Please call the assessor's office in Bethlehem before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Bethlehem Courthouse at 603-787-6941.