Town of Bedford, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Bedford Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Bedford, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Bedford Assessor for:
- Checking the Town of Bedford property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
329 Mast Rd Ste 120The Town of Bedford Assessor's Office is located in the Bedford Town Offices in Bedford, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire.
Town of Bedford Assessor Contact Information
Town of Bedford Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Bedford Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Bedford Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Bedford Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Bedford.
- The Town of Bedford Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Bedford Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Bedford, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Bedford about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Bedford Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-472-8104. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Bedford assessor's office at 603-472-4573. Please call the assessor's office in Bedford before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Bedford Courthouse at 603-627-5600.