Town of Alexandria, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Alexandria Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Alexandria, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Alexandria Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Town of Alexandria property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
3855 Dartmouth College HwyThe Town of Alexandria Assessor's Office is located in Alexandria, Grafton County, New Hampshire.
Town of Alexandria Assessor Contact Information
Town of Alexandria Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Alexandria Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Alexandria Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Alexandria Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Alexandria.
- The Town of Alexandria Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Alexandria Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Alexandria, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Alexandria about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Alexandria Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-744-3220. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Alexandria before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Alexandria Courthouse at 603-787-6941.