City of Berlin, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The City of Berlin Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in City of Berlin, New Hampshire. You can contact the City of Berlin Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the City of Berlin property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
PO BOX 10The City of Berlin Assessor's Office is located in Berlin, Coos County, New Hampshire.
City of Berlin Assessor Contact Information
City of Berlin Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the City of Berlin Tax Assessor may also serve as the City of Berlin Tax Appraiser.
- The City of Berlin Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in City of Berlin.
- The City of Berlin Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The City of Berlin Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in City of Berlin, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting City of Berlin about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the City of Berlin Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-752-5245. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the City of Berlin assessor's office at 603-752-1654. Please call the assessor's office in Berlin before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the City of Berlin government at 603-246-3321.