Eureka County, Nevada - Assessor's Office
The Eureka County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Eureka County, Nevada. You can contact the Eureka County Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Eureka County property tax due date
P.O. Box 677The Eureka County Assessor's Office is located in Eureka, Nevada. Eureka is the county seat of Eureka County, where most local government offices are located.
Eureka County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Eureka County Information
Eureka County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Eureka County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Eureka County Tax Appraiser.
- The Eureka County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Eureka County.
- The Eureka County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Eureka County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Eureka County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Eureka County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Eureka County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 775-237-5270. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Eureka County assessor's office at 775-237-6124. Please call the assessor's office in Eureka before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Eureka County Courthouse at 775-237-5262.