Pondera County, Montana - Assessor's Office
The Pondera County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Pondera County, Montana. You can contact the Pondera County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Pondera County property tax due date
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Pondera County Assessor's Office is located in Conrad, Montana.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Pondera County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Pondera County Information
Pondera County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Pondera County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Pondera County Tax Appraiser.
- The Pondera County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Pondera County.
- The Pondera County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Pondera County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Pondera County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Pondera County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Pondera County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 406-271-4012. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Conrad before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352