Glacier County, Montana - Assessor's Office
The Glacier County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Glacier County, Montana. You can contact the Glacier County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Glacier County property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Glacier County Assessor's Office is located in Cut Bank, Montana.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Glacier County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Glacier County Information
Glacier County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Glacier County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Glacier County Tax Appraiser.
- The Glacier County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Glacier County.
- The Glacier County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Glacier County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Glacier County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Glacier County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Glacier County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 406-873-3638. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Cut Bank before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352