Randolph County, Missouri - Assessor's Office
The Randolph County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Randolph County, Missouri. You can contact the Randolph County Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Randolph County property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
The Randolph County Assessor's Office is located in Huntsville, Missouri.
Randolph County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Randolph County Information
Randolph County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Randolph County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Randolph County Tax Appraiser.
- The Randolph County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Randolph County.
- The Randolph County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Randolph County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Randolph County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Randolph County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Randolph County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 660-277-4716. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Randolph County assessor's office at 660-277-4834. Please call the assessor's office in Huntsville before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.