Pemiscot County, Missouri - Assessor's Office
The Pemiscot County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Pemiscot County, Missouri. You can contact the Pemiscot County Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Pemiscot County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Pemiscot County Assessor's Office is located in Caruthersville, Missouri.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Pemiscot County Assessor Contact Information
Pemiscot County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Pemiscot County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Pemiscot County Tax Appraiser.
- The Pemiscot County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Pemiscot County.
- The Pemiscot County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Pemiscot County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Pemiscot County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Pemiscot County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Pemiscot County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 573-333-1390. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Pemiscot County assessor's office at 573-333-0440. Please call the assessor's office in Caruthersville before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352