Osage County, Missouri - Assessor's Office
The Osage County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Osage County, Missouri. You can contact the Osage County Assessor for:
- Checking the Osage County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Osage County Assessor's Office is located in Linn, Missouri.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Osage County Assessor Contact Information
Osage County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Osage County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Osage County Tax Appraiser.
- The Osage County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Osage County.
- The Osage County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Osage County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Osage County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Osage County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Osage County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 573-897-2217. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Osage County assessor's office at 573-897-3851. Please call the assessor's office in Linn before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352