Andrew County, Missouri - Assessor's Office
The Andrew County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Andrew County, Missouri. You can contact the Andrew County Assessor for:
- Checking the Andrew County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Andrew County Assessor's Office is located in Savannah, Missouri.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Andrew County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Andrew County Information
Andrew County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Andrew County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Andrew County Tax Appraiser.
- The Andrew County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Andrew County.
- The Andrew County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Andrew County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Andrew County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Andrew County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Andrew County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 816-324-3023. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Savannah before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352