Oktibbeha County, Mississippi - Assessor's Office
The Oktibbeha County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Oktibbeha County, Mississippi. You can contact the Oktibbeha County Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Oktibbeha County property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Oktibbeha County Assessor's Office is located in the Oktibbeha County Courthouse in Starkville, Mississippi.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Oktibbeha County Assessor Contact Information
Oktibbeha County Assessor Address
Oktibbeha County Tax Assessor - Collector
Oktibbeha County Courthouse
101 West Main Street, Suite 103
Starkville, MS 39759
Oktibbeha County Assessor Phone Number
Oktibbeha County Assessor's Website
Additional Oktibbeha County Information
Property Tax Search Tool & GIS Map Geographical Information System
Oktibbeha County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Oktibbeha County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Oktibbeha County Tax Appraiser.
- The Oktibbeha County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Oktibbeha County.
- The Oktibbeha County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Oktibbeha County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Oktibbeha County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Oktibbeha County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Oktibbeha County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 662-323-1273. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Oktibbeha County assessor's office at 662-338-1066. Please call the assessor's office in Starkville before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352
Find the tax assessor for a different Mississippi county
Find property records for Oktibbeha County
The median property tax in Oktibbeha County, Mississippi is $698.00