Grenada County, Mississippi - Assessor's Office
The Grenada County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Grenada County, Mississippi. You can contact the Grenada County Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Grenada County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Grenada County Assessor's Office is located in Grenada, Mississippi.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Grenada County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Grenada County Information
Grenada County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Grenada County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Grenada County Tax Appraiser.
- The Grenada County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Grenada County.
- The Grenada County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Grenada County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Grenada County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Grenada County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Grenada County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 662-226-1741. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Grenada County assessor's office at 662-226-3701. Please call the assessor's office in Grenada before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352