Bolivar County, Mississippi - Assessor's Office
The Bolivar County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Bolivar County, Mississippi. You can contact the Bolivar County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Bolivar County property tax due date
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Bolivar County Assessor's Office is located in the First Judicial District in Rosedale, Mississippi.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Bolivar County Assessor Contact Information
Bolivar County Assessor Address
Bolivar County Tax Assessor - Collector
First Judicial District
801 Main Street
Rosedale, MS 38769
Bolivar County Assessor Phone Number
Bolivar County Assessor's Website
Bolivar County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Bolivar County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Bolivar County Tax Appraiser.
- The Bolivar County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Bolivar County.
- The Bolivar County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Bolivar County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Bolivar County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Bolivar County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Bolivar County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 662-759-6244. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Bolivar County assessor's office at 662-759-3467. Please call the assessor's office in Rosedale before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352
Find the tax assessor for a different Mississippi county
Find property records for Bolivar County
The median property tax in Bolivar County, Mississippi is $659.00