Redwood County, Minnesota - Assessor's Office
The Redwood County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Redwood County, Minnesota. You can contact the Redwood County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Redwood County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Redwood County Assessor's Office is located in Redwood Falls, Minnesota.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Redwood County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Redwood County Information
Redwood County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Redwood County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Redwood County Tax Appraiser.
- The Redwood County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Redwood County.
- The Redwood County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Redwood County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Redwood County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Redwood County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Redwood County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 507-637-4008. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Redwood County assessor's office at 507-637-4009. Please call the assessor's office in Redwood Falls before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352