Nobles County, Minnesota - Assessor's Office
The Nobles County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Nobles County, Minnesota. You can contact the Nobles County Assessor for:
- Checking the Nobles County property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
315 10th Street, P.O. Box 757The Nobles County Assessor's Office is located in Worthington, Minnesota. Worthington is the county seat of Nobles County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Nobles County Courthouse, at 315 10th Street, 2nd Floor.
Nobles County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Nobles County Information
Nobles County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Nobles County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Nobles County Tax Appraiser.
- The Nobles County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Nobles County.
- The Nobles County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Nobles County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Nobles County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Nobles County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Nobles County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 507-295-5208. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Nobles County assessor's office at 507-372-8238. Please call the assessor's office in Worthington before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Nobles County Courthouse at 507-372-8241.