Hubbard County, Minnesota - Assessor's Office
The Hubbard County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Hubbard County, Minnesota. You can contact the Hubbard County Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Hubbard County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
301 Court AveThe Hubbard County Assessor's Office is located in Park Rapids, Minnesota. Park Rapids is the county seat of Hubbard County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Hubbard County Courthouse, at 301 Court Avenue.
Hubbard County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Hubbard County Information
Hubbard County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Hubbard County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Hubbard County Tax Appraiser.
- The Hubbard County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Hubbard County.
- The Hubbard County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Hubbard County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Hubbard County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Hubbard County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Hubbard County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 218-732-3452. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Park Rapids before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Hubbard County Courthouse at 218-732-3196.