City of Maple Grove, Minnesota - Assessor's Office
The City of Maple Grove Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in City of Maple Grove, Minnesota. You can contact the City of Maple Grove Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the City of Maple Grove property tax due date
300 S 6Th StThe City of Maple Grove Assessor's Office is located in Maple Grove, Hennepin County, Minnesota.
City of Maple Grove Assessor Contact Information
City of Maple Grove Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the City of Maple Grove Tax Assessor may also serve as the City of Maple Grove Tax Appraiser.
- The City of Maple Grove Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in City of Maple Grove.
- The City of Maple Grove Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The City of Maple Grove Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in City of Maple Grove, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting City of Maple Grove about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the City of Maple Grove Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 763-494-6250. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the City of Maple Grove assessor's office at 763-494-6416. Please call the assessor's office in Maple Grove before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Government Center at 612-348-3000.