City of Midland, Michigan - Assessor's Office
The City of Midland Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in City of Midland, Michigan. You can contact the City of Midland Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the City of Midland property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
220 W Ellsworth StThe City of Midland Assessor's Office is located in Midland, Midland County, Michigan. Midland is the county seat of City of Midland, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the City Of Midland Courthouse, at 333 West Ellsworth Street.
City of Midland Assessor Contact Information
City of Midland Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the City of Midland Tax Assessor may also serve as the City of Midland Tax Appraiser.
- The City of Midland Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in City of Midland.
- The City of Midland Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The City of Midland Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in City of Midland, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting City of Midland about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the City of Midland Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 989-837-3334. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Midland before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the City Of Midland Courthouse at 989-832-6775.