City of Flint, Michigan - Assessor's Office
The City of Flint Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in City of Flint, Michigan. You can contact the City of Flint Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the City of Flint property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
1101 Beach StreetThe City of Flint Assessor's Office is located in Flint, Genesee County, Michigan. Flint is the county seat of City of Flint, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the City Of Flint Courthouse, at 1101 South Saginaw Street.
City of Flint Assessor Contact Information
City of Flint Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the City of Flint Tax Assessor may also serve as the City of Flint Tax Appraiser.
- The City of Flint Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in City of Flint.
- The City of Flint Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The City of Flint Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in City of Flint, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting City of Flint about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the City of Flint Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at . Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Flint before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the City Of Flint Courthouse at 810-257-3282.