Town of Williamsburg, Massachusetts - Assessor's Office
The Town of Williamsburg Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Williamsburg, Massachusetts. You can contact the Town of Williamsburg Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Town of Williamsburg property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
The Town of Williamsburg Assessor's Office is located in Haydenville, Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
Town of Williamsburg Assessor Contact Information
Town of Williamsburg Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Williamsburg Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Williamsburg Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Williamsburg Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Williamsburg.
- The Town of Williamsburg Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Williamsburg Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Williamsburg, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Williamsburg about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Williamsburg Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 413-268-8403. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Williamsburg assessor's office at 413-268-8409. Please call the assessor's office in Haydenville before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.