Town of Upton, Massachusetts - Assessor's Office
The Town of Upton Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Upton, Massachusetts. You can contact the Town of Upton Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Town of Upton property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Town of Upton Assessor's Office is located in the Upton Town Hall in Upton, Worcester County, Massachusetts.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Town of Upton Assessor Contact Information
Town of Upton Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Upton Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Upton Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Upton Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Upton.
- The Town of Upton Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Upton Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Upton, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Upton about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Upton Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 508-529-1002. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Upton assessor's office at 508-529-1010. Please call the assessor's office in Upton before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352