Town of Stow, Massachusetts - Assessor's Office
The Town of Stow Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Stow, Massachusetts. You can contact the Town of Stow Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the Town of Stow property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Town of Stow Assessor's Office is located in Stow, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Town of Stow Assessor Contact Information
Town of Stow Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Stow Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Stow Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Stow Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Stow.
- The Town of Stow Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Stow Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Stow, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Stow about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Stow Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 775-2127. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Stow assessor's office at 978-897-4534. Please call the assessor's office in Stow before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352